Tuesday, September 15, 2015

tap tap... is this thing on? still working?

Hard to believe that it has been nearly 2 years since my last update. Any of my loyal customers will agree that my activity here would be equal to the amount of textures I've created as well. So many reasons, and so little time. Please know that my creative self is rearing its vengeful self upon the design world again.... yes, the texture designer your mother warned you about...


With that, I uploaded 3 sets of textures perfect for Autumn this morning and I hope that you enjoy using them as much as I did in creating them. Each set has 12 textures with fall worthy patterns and bonus 2 alpha textures.


 I am currently working on the 131st CoLab and have some lovely wizardly templates that have been itching to get out of hd captivity. I
hope they enjoy the process which they are about to undergo.

<insert evil laugh>

For now, be happy, be safe, be good to one another.
Peace. Mauve.

No comments:

Post a Comment