Monday, July 29, 2013

The Slum Lord Appears

Well, it happened.

I honestly didn't mean it to. Really.

But it happened all the same.

I have good reasons though. Yeah, yeah, that's what all of the slum lords say. Well, hear me out, I moved. Not only did I move but I moved back to the city... as an empty nester. Need I say more? It takes time to lick the wounds of premature empty-nester-ness. If you haven't experienced the syndrome, it sucks. Then my dog got sick. Really sick. How sick? $1 400 and almost died sick. That sucked about as much as becoming an empty nester, simply because, unlike my cats... I know he likes me. He may even love me. Well, after spending $1 400, he better love me.

The most important thing is, I have been creating the entire time and lately have been on full-tilt creation mode. The texture gods are pleased. I present to you the following works recently placed out for sale. Trust me, there is more, far more... but you will need to come into the shop to see them.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment