Thursday, July 21, 2011

Time flies when you are unpacking...

It has been ages since my last post, and for that I apologize. I moved and being the stubborn sort refused to take any time off work during the process. While I saved lots of money doing this, I also wore myself to the bone and had to fight with unmarked boxes, long shifts and bronchitis all at the same time. I am more or less settled now, and with that, I figured it best I post something so that people don't come to think that I have gone the way of ......... something that used to be around but now isn't.

New Releases, I am incredibly proud of the Emo Bear Collection. Ratted, Tatty and otherwise abused, these little guys still ooze with not-to-creepy-adorability. (Yes, adorability... I made that up. It just happened.)
Emo Bear 1 comes with 6 seamless fabrics and 11 embellishments complete with ricrac, pockets, patches, and assorted bits and pieces. There are 12 kits in total, so a colour to suit your needs is sure to be found. Priced at L$120 and available at my shop inworld and limited colours available at Matikas Textures.

Building on the fun I had with Emo Bear, I created a mega-kit in Grey. This comes complete with 10 seamless textures and an astounding 21 alpha textures, pockets, buttons, patches, belts, all sorts of great touches to keep you in an emo way for ages to come! This kit is priced at L$290 and is available at both my shop inworld and Matikas Textures.



No comments:

Post a Comment